The DustMonster product line provides outstanding results by creating an ultra-fine mist that attracts dust, encapsulating airborne particles and driving them to the ground.
DB-100: GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 280,000 square feet (31,000 square meters) coverage.
- Custom user-definable oscillation up to 359°. Includes integrated turntable bearing that enables user to manually override oscillator and quickly reposition fan barrel.
- Adjustable angle of throw -7° to 45° of height adjustment.
- Integrated fan and nozzle ring design.
- Premium efficiency motor.
- High energy-use to dust suppression ratio.
- S.: 3 Phase / 60 HP fan / 480 Volt / 60 Hertz. Full load current is 97 amps (fan) and 16 amps (pump). 150 Kw gen set is recommended.
- Other motor options available, including all international electrical motors:
- 3 Phase / 60 HPfan / 380 Volt / 50 Hz (Europe, Middle East, N. Japan, Latin America)
- 3 Phase / 60 HPfan / 400 Volt / 50 Hz (Europe, Japan, New Zealand, Australia)
- 3 Phase / 60 HPfan / 415 Volt / 50 Hz (Europe, New Zealand. Australia)
- 3 Phase / 60 HPfan / 575 Volt / 60 Hz (Canada)
- 3 Phase / 60 HPfan / 380 Volt / 60 Hz (Korea)
- 3 Phase / 60 HPfan / 440 Volt / 60 Hz (Mexico)
- 10 HP (7.5 Kw) high-pressure booster pump with no lift.
- 1/8 HP (0.10 Kw) oscillator.
- 100 foot (30.48 meters) 4/4 Type W MSHA electrical cord.
Other options available:
- No male plug, “bare wired” is standard. Any plug is extra cost.
- Cabinet with control panel.
- Wye-Delta start.
- 10 PSI (0.69 BAR) constant pressure needs to be delivered to booster Maximum inlet water pressure should not exceed 100 PSI (6.89 BAR) when operating the booster pump.
- Maximum PSI delivered by booster pump is 200 PSI (13.79 BAR).
- Fitter is included and should be used at all times. Contact us for recommendations when using non-potable water. (Filter system in-line 30 mesh 595 micron).
- 1/2″ (38.10mm) cam-and-groove quick disconnect female coupling for fire hose provided on machine.
- 30 Brass nozzles (also available in stainless and nylon).
- Droplet size of 50-200 microns.
- Throw 300 feet (100 meters).
ON STANDARD SKID MOUNT
- 69 feet (68 inches; or 1.73 meters) wide
- 95 feet (119 inches; or 2.99 meters) long.
- 75 feet (93 inches; or 2.36 meters) tall.
- 3,200 lbs. (1451.50 kilograms).
- If using potable water, nozzles need to be inspected once a year.
- Fan motor and high-pressure pump should be greased every 10,000 hours.
- Oscillator bearing should be greased on a regular maintenance schedule, or as needed.
- Can be used with surfactant to improve binding of dust particles or with tackifying agents to seal the ground to prevent dust from becoming airborne.
- Odor control chemicals can be used to help eliminate odor.
- Unit is covered by a 3-year / 3,000-hour warranty.
GET IN TOUCH
If you are interested in our Dust Solutions or have any questions please send us an email.